Magnetic Pull Chord Alarm
Availability: In Stock
Ex VAT: €44.71
Personal Magnet Alarms Personal Magnet Alarms are easy to use, reliable and will suit just about every situation where a high fall risk patient needs monitoring. The pull cord clips to the patient’s clothes and when the patient moves too far, the magnetic hold will disengage and sound the alarm.
- Product Code: Patterson Medical
- The alarm unit measures 127×51×32mm (5×2×1¼"), making it small and discreet.
- Durable design – doesn’t need an expensive rubber protector. Passed drop test by independent lab simulating 500 drops.
- A volume adjustment switch inside the battery compartment can be set at high (105dB) or low (90dB).
- The included 9V battery has an extra secure fit. When the alarm is dropped, the battery does not fall out of the alarm and also, makes it more difficult for patients to disable the alarm.
- Red, low battery light flashes when battery is low.
- Tool free battery door
- The length of the pull cord can be adjusted up to 762mm (30") allowing flexibility on how far the patient is able to move before activating the alarm.